Srikiran’s continuous innovation and strength is due to the support of several extraordinary volunteers since 1993. These people have made immense contributions towards advancing the standards of eye care and the quality of overall services. We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of the following volunteers who have provided their unwavering support over the years.
• Dr. David Addison
• Dr. Peter Kertes
• Dr. Gene Helveston
• Dr. KjellDahlen
• Ms. Rosemary Bickerton
• Dr. Matthew Farber
• Dr. Michael Clarke
• Dr. David Knox
• Dr. V.K Raju
• Dr. Brian Lorimar
• Dr. Sanjoy Gupta
• Dr. Rob Campbell
• Dr. Anette D’Souza
• Dr. Dave Marshall
• Dr. Karim Damji
• DR. Linda Lawrence
• Dr. Vinod Mootha
• Dr. AravindChandna
• Dr. Otis Paul
• Dr. Mike Hatfield
• Dr.Gault Farrell
Many well wishers and supporters have contributed with a benevolent heart to the progress and sustenance of the Institute. The accomplishments to this date are due to the commitment and dedication of many friends, volunteers, doctors, paramedical and support staff.
The confidence and trust exhibited by the patients are a strong testament to the competence and skills of the staff at Srikiran in their work providing world-class eye care.
Over the years, countless voluntary organizations, corporations, and philanthropists have extended their help in sponsoring free eye clinics in the Community Outreach Program. By supporting the Institute in fight against the elimination of avoidable and curable blindness, the following individuals and organizations have shared their inspiration and wisdom. Without them, the successive growth and sustainability we have seen within the Institute would not have been possible.
• Aravind Eye Care Systems, Madurai.
• Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), Canada.
• ChristoffelBlinden Mission International (CBM), Benshiem, Germany.
• District Blindness Control Society (DBCS)
• Eye Foundation of America, Morgantown, West Virginia, USA.
• Help Age India
• Help the Aged Canada, Ottawa, Canada.
• Manjari Sankurathri Memorial Foundation (MSMF), Ottawa, Canada.
• National Program for Control of Blindness, (NPCB)
• ORBIS International, New York, U.S.A
• Rotary International
• Rotary Club of Kakinada
• Rotary Club of Plattsburgh, New York, USA.
• Dr. KjellDahlen, Eye Care for the Adirondacks, Plattsburgh, NY, USA.
• Mr. Satish Chandra, IAS, Collector, EG Dist.